Program Manager, Phenomics Team at Invitae
Location: Remote in U.S.
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic information company driven by the mission to expand access to comprehensive genetic information to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people. To support this growth, Invitae is looking to add an experienced program manager to join our Phenomics team. Phenomics is the study and measurement of phenomes, the physical and biochemical traits of organisms, as they change in response to genetic mutation and environmental influences. You will work on a team with other program managers, technical implementation managers, and programmers both in the US and abroad supporting projects that engage patients and clinicians in phenomics projects. The role will be responsible for handling day-to-day logistics, building relationships and coordinating internal resources to address the needs of our clients, which include patient advocacy organizations, pharmaceutical companies, academic researchers, government agencies, and internal Invitae groups.
This position is Responsible for customer support, program-specific support including participant management, data management, data reporting, program-specific meetings both internal and external, and representing the customer and their needs as a stakeholder to the Product Lead.Duties:
- Owning project management responsibilities and day-to-day logistics for phenomics team clients
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers
- Coordinating with Invitae’s development team to translate client requests into development activities
- Managing data reporting processes and execution
- Building the procedures and infrastructure to support scalable growth in phenomics programs
- Identifying unmet needs among existing customers and generating ideas for product development priorities
- 3+ years’ experience with genetic testing, rare disease, and/or patient registries
- Strong customer relationship skills in a professional environment
- Program and/or project management training/certification is helpful, 3+ years’ experience is acceptable
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to run multiple projects with many moving parts and to deliver results on time
- Willingness to learn new skills, computer systems, and software as needed
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies as well as Jira and Jira Align software.
- 3+ years’ experience with research, human subjects’ protection, IRB approved studies, and protected health information
- Ability to work with customers and teammates in a variety of time zones both domestically and internationally
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.