Program Manager, Product Enablement at SailPoint
The Partnerships Manager identifies, pursues, negotiates, contracts and manages SailPoint technology alliances and partnerships across our application ecosystem.
Candidates for this role must possess significant partnership experience in the broader IT industry, ideally including the cyber security market, along with excellent communications, facilitation and collaboration skills. The Partnerships Manager must be comfortable working at all levels across all departments necessary to achieve the goals of each alliance. Ideal candidates will also demonstrate a working knowledge of enterprise security and IT challenges, adoption preferences, incumbent suppliers and future trends.
- Manage existing and new partnerships, negotiating and adapting where necessary to align with SailPoint product and business strategy
- Leverage existing contacts (executive team, board, etc.) and establish additional contacts as needed to initiate new partner dialogues, establish partnership process, negotiate terms and execute applicable contracts
- Introduce and manage a range of methods for alliance progress as needed, including structured technology partnering programs, technology integration, joint marketing, sales teaming and joint product development
- Establish process to engage and enable partners to optimize development and deployment of connectors by third party developers
- Five or more years in relevant business development positions; product management and/or sales/channel experience is a plus
- General working knowledge of IT industry structure, including key categories and relationships between technology vendors, channels, systems integrators, service providers, standards bodies and analyst firms
- Expertise at partner pipeline management and reporting
- Excellent negotiation skills with win/win approach to relationship development
- Highly effective at multi-tasking and organizing multiple priorities, with sense of urgency and ability to execute
- Ideally, specific working knowledge of several relevant security market sectors, such as network security, endpoint security, vulnerability management, SIEM/UEBA and threat intelligence
- Familiarity with all major product delivery form factors and licensing schemes, including on premise software, hardware appliance, virtual appliance, single-tenant SaaS, multi-tenant SaaS, perpetual licensing, term licensing and subscription licensing
- Ability to measure and report on alliance progress in quantitative and qualitative terms
- Demonstrated success in developing, managing and evolving high impact technology alliances
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills
Education: BA/BS required
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.