As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. You’ll work with star engineers, designers, and senior leaders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands great technical depth, principled thinking, well honed product judgment, and a stubborn refusal to settle.
As a Program Manager, you need proven project management skills in fast-scaling startup environments. You should love taking on complex operational challenges that span multiple domains org-wide and breaking them apart into bite-sized executional work-streams. You are driven by the need to align stakeholders around a shared project vision and have a bias for action. You work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are comfortable facilitating technical and business stakeholder conversations. You have strong business intuition, excellent judgement and can think creatively about new solutions.What you’ll be doing:
- Understand and critically evaluate systems end-to-end for strengths, weaknesses, impacts and improvements
- Proactively highlight cross-functional gaps and identify strategic initiatives to execute
- Lead process improvement initiatives though quantitative analysis and data-driven decision making
- Work with Product and Operations teams in decision-making, project management, and initiative implementation
- Create, revise and maintain project and resource plans including defining scope, deliverables, and ROI
- Develop processes and systems to achieve metrics, often requiring scrappy solutions to temporarily overcome technical limitations
- Complete standard project communications such as blockers, risk mitigation alternatives, and implementation plans
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with internal stakeholders, quickly involving those stakeholders to resolve blockers
- 3+ years project management experience, preferably in fast growing startups
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of processes, and gap assessments
- Ability to work with limited direction and with ambiguity without a loss of performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort presenting to senior leaders
- Demonstrated excellence in influencing and managing change across a distributed team
- Possesses a passion for process improvement with an approach that encourages innovation, elimination of waste, and output improvements
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems, and tools while accounting for downstream impact
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.