Program Manager, Sales Engineering Operations at SailPoint
Program Manager, Sales Engineering Operations
SailPoint is looking for a Program Manager to join the Identity Solutions team. This individual will own the full lifecycle management of tools, and solutions built or bought to help our Sales Engineers do their job. Specifically they will be the primary liaison between SailPoint and outside software development teams building software based on our requirements. They will also be assisting with the purchase and roll out of software we identify as key in helping our Sales Engineers meet the fast growing market demand for Identity Security.
- Create and maintain business plan managing scope, cost and delivery schedules.
- Create and maintain a program that continuously ships software for the SailPoint Sales Engineering and Professional Services organization.
- Publish and update roadmap and delivery milestone partnering with the external development team.
- Creating and scoping statements of work.
- Adhere to healthy project management methodologies and techniques.
- Collaboration between development teams, architects, end users, and internal teams.
- Partner internally with SailPoint PS, SE managers and employees in gathering feedback and making adjustments as necessary.
Who we are looking for:
- You have 2-5 years experience managing delivery of work for external parties.
- You have 3+ years working with Engineering, Product Management, and/or DevOps teams.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- You have experience with software development lifecycle.
- You have experience with technical operations.
- You have the ability to prioritize work and re-prioritize as needed You have attention to detail.
- You aren't satisfied with the status quo.
- You are comfortable with working in a multi-functional team with various levels of technical ability.
- You have a bias towards urgency while not compromising on the big picture.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.