Program Manager, Startup Experience at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
At MongoDB, we have deep respect and empathy for the entrepreneurial journey, and are committed to helping founders and CTOs overcome the obstacles to build and launch their business.
We offer startups the opportunity to join MongoDB for Startups, our program for early-stage, high-growth startups. Designed to help founders and CTOs build and grow data-driven organizations, this program provides a wide range of resources. Each startup involved in our program receives credits for MongoDB Atlas, our fully managed cloud database. Startups also get access to the MongoDB network and personalized technical advice on how to build a data infrastructure you can rely on and grow with.
With over 1500 amazing alumni, MongoDB for Startups is proud to uplift companies early in their entrepreneurial journey.
As the Program Manager, Startup Experience, you will be an integral part of our startup team and will be responsible for building a best-in-class startup experience that will enable technical entrepreneurs to successfully scale their startups on MongoDB. You will be the point contact of our startups by building strong relationships with them.In this role, you will
- Design, build, and execute the end-to-end startup experience, including office hours, webinars, workshops, demo days, communication strategy, technical advisor sessions, peer-to-peer exchange, and more, in order to best serve our founders and create an engaged startup community
- Identify scalable ways to onboard new startups to the program and help them understand and take advantage of the program benefits
- Report on overall startup engagement, measure success of program elements, collect feedback from founders, and adjust and improve the startup experience on a regular basis
- Create meaningful engagements to drive adoption of MongoDB’s data platform by our program startups
- Hone a deep understanding of our startups and advocate for their needs within MongoDB. Become an expert in understanding our startups’ objectives and technical needs
- Build relationships with other teams within MongoDB in order to get them engaged in the startup program experience through content, events, advice, marketing, and more
- Keep track of our startups' progress, and develop plans for program graduates to successfully hand them over to our customer-facing organizations
- Elevate our startups’ successes by partnering with marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related work experience in startup accelerators and incubators, corporate startup programs, venture capital, or direct experience in a startup
- You are excited about technology and latest startup trends. Ideally, you are familiar with the database world and have direct experience with MongoDB
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Marketing as well as using tools like Salesforce and Eloqua
- You strive to constantly assess and iterate programs to drive business goals
- You are analytical and love to use data to inform your decisions
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.