Program Manager, Talent Operations at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Global Program Manager, you are a key contributor to the optimization of global recruiting teams through program management, data driven operations, ATS optimization and candidate experience! Your main responsibilities include, working in collaboration with Talent leadership and cross functional teams to support, plan, coordinate and execute on Global Talent strategies. We are looking for someone with experience in Human Resources project and/or program management with familiarity in strategic data reporting and insights. A self-starter with an interest in details, willingness to focus, commit, and an aptitude to learn.
What you'll do
- Build, plan & execute on Global Talent programs and initiatives including optimization of hiring processes, technology infrastructure and data governance
- Align programs to drive key initiatives within our Global Talent Acquisition strategy
- Lead project/program lifecycle, updates, metrics and analytics
- Engage, build and cultivate relationships with cross functional partners across Employee Experience including Diversity, Talent Insights and Talent Marketing
- Build quarterly programmatic dashboard insights, progress and opportunities to Employee Experience leadership
- Ability to translate strategic business decisions into key results with clear success criteria
- Drive and execute data driven projects, passionate about people data
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources program management or equivalent experience and 1 year of project management experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Proficiency with database solutions such as SQL Server or MS Access.
- Strong design sensibility and aptitude with data visualization tools; Power BI preferred.
- Experience with working directly with Workday Recruiting or other ATS systems
- Experience building, revising, implementing and delivering on Recruiting programs/projects in a rapidly growing global organization
- Able to work on various data validation programs and data extraction methods
- Possesses a collaborative working style comfortable working independently and cross-functionally in a geographically distributed matrix organization.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication; facilitation skills are a plus
- Self-starter with a bias for action and operational rigor
- Highly analytical, confident with large data sets, and able to extract business insights from analysis; financial modeling or statistical analysis skills are a plus
- Proven analytics and reporting expertise. Adept at using MS-Office, an advanced excel user with extensive experience of talent reporting and forecasting platforms (including but not limited to SalesForce.com, PowerBI and Tableau)