Program Manager - Team Trust at Atlassian (Remote)
Atlassian's Trust team is a newly established organisation bringing multiple technical and non-technical functions together under one umbrella, with one shared mission: build customer trust. The Program Management team in the Trust org are responsible for partnering with senior leaders to turn strategy into action and deliver cross-cutting, complex initiatives that have a meaningful and long-lasting impact.
As a Program Manager you will be managing programs, mapping risks and dependencies, driving execution, increasing accountability and generally set teams up for success. You'll continually improve our delivery process through a commitment to quality and impact. Although the Trust org covers multiple pillars, your role will primarily be focused on driving Security programs that have a wide impact across the organisation.
In this role, you'll get to:
Make a real difference to customer security and privacy;
Optimize a highly organized team;
Lead big organisational and technical change; and
Do interesting diverse work, your way.
More about you
Things move fast in the world of trust and cyber security and we're looking for individuals who can move just as fast, be flexible and adapt to change.
You love running programs in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
You are an excellent collaborator specifically with software teams and communicator that can expertly influence and coach change across teams
You're a multiplier, passionate about software product teams, with a focus on teamwork and how we can work better together
You are able to prioritise and ask the right questions
You promote a healthy 'measure twice, cut once' decision making culture
You know when to run with something on your own and when to ask for help
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- You have 5+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating success as a Project / Program Manager in a dynamic environment with globally distributed teams.
- A track record of setting appropriate expectations, crisp execution, and on-time delivery.
- You have the ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution strategy.
- You have experience working directly with senior leaders on technically complex programs of work, fostering a shared understanding between technical and non-technical team members
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and are able to draw upon best practices, patterns and agile frameworks to build pathways for autonomous, empowered, and lasting teams for a future Atlassian.
- You are comfortable with change and ambiguity, and can creatively think on your feet to adapt.
- Attention to detail: successful history of closing loops and delighting customers
- Experience working on cyber security, privacy, or risk management initiatives
- Experience in a large scale cloud business.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
More about our team
You'll be joining a team that is self-motivated and very direct. We ask the hard questions and challenge each other to improve our work constantly. We're all about enabling growth by delivering the right data and insights in the right way to partners across the company.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .