As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Project Management team is where some of the company’s highest value growth is underway. You’ll lead a team while working with leaders and stakeholders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands principled thinking, well honed judgment, and a stubborn refusal to settle.
As a Program Manager, you need proven project management skills in fast-scaling startup environments as well as a proficiency in setting up scalable internal software solutions. You should love taking on complex operational challenges that span multiple domains org-wide and breaking them apart into bite-sized executional work-streams. You are driven by the need to align stakeholders around a shared project vision and have a bias for action. You work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are comfortable facilitating technical and business stakeholder conversations. You have strong business intuition, excellent judgement and can think creatively about new solutions.What you’ll be doing:
- Understand and critically evaluate systems and softwares end-to-end for strengths, weaknesses, impacts and improvements
- Proactively highlight cross-functional gaps and identify strategic initiatives to execute
- Lead process improvement initiatives though quantitative analysis and data-driven decision making
- Work with Product and Operations teams in decision-making, project management, and initiative implementation
- Create, revise and maintain project and resource plans including defining scope, deliverables, and ROI
- Develop processes and design systems to achieve metrics, often requiring scrappy solutions to temporarily overcome technical limitations
- Complete standard project communications such as blockers, risk mitigation alternatives, and implementation plans
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with internal stakeholders, quickly involving those stakeholders to resolve blockers
- Preferred 3+ years project management experience, preferably in fast growing startups
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of processes, and gap assessments
- Ability to work with limited direction and with ambiguity without a loss of performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort presenting to senior leaders
- Demonstrated excellence in influencing and managing change across a distributed team
- Possesses a passion for process improvement with an approach that encourages innovation, elimination of waste, and output improvements
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems, and tools while accounting for downstream impact
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $75,000 + bonus + benefits
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!