Program Manager, Trust and Safety at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Trust and Safety Program Manager that will be responsible for analyzing data and driving the ideation, creation, and deliverance of critical safety programs across our total business. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience analyzing risk and safety data, executing the roll out of safety and compliance programs in the field, and building trust and credibility with workers and other stakeholders.
Why Join us? Our Trust and Safety team at Workrise is responsible for delivering a safe work environment to our workers and safe outcomes to our customer projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze loss data, identify trends, and make recommendations to improve safety outcomes, specifically with respect to workers compensation and case management data
- Standardize reporting, policies, and programs across business lines where possible, while understanding the unique needs of each vertical
- Support HR, HSE and Field Operations team members by assisting with filing incident reports, tracking progress of post-accident investigations, and communicating learnings across business groups
- Partner cross-functionally & cross-vertically to streamline business operations and build for scale
- Build relationships with workers, vertical business partners, and external stakeholders including but not limited to adjusters, case managers, and insurance brokers, to drive better outcomes with respect to safety
- Act as a subject matter expert and resource in Trust and Safety for internal business partners and field operations managers
- Coordinate with legal, human resources, field operations, and worker experience to roll out Trust and Safety initiatives and programs to the field
- Effectively measure the impact and success of Trust and Safety initiatives through thoughtful partnership with representatives in the field
- 3+ years of experience in risk management, trust and safety, or crisis management teams is preferred
- 2+ years experience working in high hazard industries and/or supporting workers with physical jobs
- Experience building and optimizing process that can scale
- Experience proposing and building new programs from the ground up
- Ability to make decisions, handle difficult questions, and maintain a calm demeanor in in a rapidly changing environment
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.