At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
You will be an active member of an innovative and passionate team developing features and key extensions to a growing SaaS product platform for the market leader in Identity Security. There is a wide variety of work including API development, identity protocol implementation, authentication systems, security vulnerability mitigation, and performance optimizations at a large scale.
We seek a Program Manager who will help coordinate product development across multiple sites, countries, and cultures. We require a passionate leader who flourishes in a fast-moving, agile environment, has superb communications skills, an outstanding ability to build detail plans, work dependencies across sites, and communicate progress to executives.
As a Program Manager in our Identity as a Service product group, you will work as a peer to the Engineering Development Leads and Product Managers to meet platform-wide delivery schedules and the high expectations of our customers.
- Innovative, dynamic and fast-paced
- Continuous improvement and quality focused
- Focused on customer success
- Daily management of the cross-site and cross-team dependencies and status tracking using Jira
- Reporting of delivery commitments, timelines, capacity, and resource constraints across multiple teams
- Identification and mitigation of schedule risks.
- Lead and facilitate process and methodology improvements, specifically for the continuous-delivery SaaS product lines
- Demonstrate excellent team work and ability to work in large, complex project settings
- Occasional international travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
- Must demonstrate excellent grasp of SaaS and agile software delivery processes, system integration, scope definition and activity estimation, quality management, organizational planning, staffing, process, quality matrix, process development
- Self-motivated program leader, capable of driving communication and accountability across loosely-connected teams
- Demonstrable experience in coordinating delivery of complex SaaS services with multiple teams
- Experience with program automation e.g. Jira dashboards, status reporting, requirements lifecycle, etc
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to all levels in the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with SaaS cloud product development and delivery
- Agile certification
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; a Bachelor of Business or Engineering is preferred.
- Three (3) years of related experience is required; assuming education requirements are met.