Khoros in Austin is looking to add a Program Manager to our awesome engineering team. The software we build is an event-driven application that consumes big data streams from the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). With it, companies can scale their conversations on those networks with consumers allowing them to read and respond within just a few minutes. We currently manage over 500k social conversations a day.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Own multiple complex and cross-functional technical projects, and be accountable for their success
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product leads to develop plans, goals, milestones, deliverables, and risk mitigation
- Develop and deliver change management strategies to minimize impact where necessary
- Identify and drive process improvement by diagnosing issues and implementing solutions
- Optimize trade-offs between quality, resources, scope and time
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree and 3 years experience with technical/software engineering project/program management
- Certified Scrum Master, PMI-ACP, or other Agile Certification highly preferred
- Familiarity with both agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Skilled in project management tools such as JIRA
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams, including driving process improvement and change management
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at a technical, business, operational and executive level
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid environment