Program Manager at SailPoint
Program Manager, Product Enablement & Communications
SailPoint is seeking a Program Manager with a communication and/or design background to join its growing Product Program Management Operations Team. You will be responsible for internal communications to promote product releases, strategy, and updates to the company, assisting in the creation of content that enables our teams to deliver high-impact product positioning. This is an exciting role with a platform to unleash your creative potential, taking chances as you seek impactful and innovative (read: fun!) ways to reach our internal audiences.
Cool things you’ll do:
- You will drive Product Team communications such as quarterly companywide newsletter, internal team blog, weekly video series on latest product releases, recruit exciting speakers for a Lunch & Learn series, etc.
- You will create well-designed and visually compelling PowerPoints for Product Leadership to be used both internally and externally.
- You will work closely with Product Managers to support Sales, Customer Success, and Partner enablement initiatives.
- You will develop a streamlined process for all product enablement materials built by Product Management such as presentations, datasheets, white papers, case studies, demos, webinars, etc.
- You will partner with Sales Enablement to build and maintain a central repository available to the company of the latest product content (product presentations, roadmaps, demo recordings, etc.).
- You will manage our Customer Advisory Board (CAB), organize annual meetings and quarterly check-ins, develop an internal feedback loop to share all insights received to our cross-functional stakeholders, and build strong relationships between our most important customers and the Product Team.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience driving projects or programs and delivering stellar results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for design
- Willingness to jump in and think outside of the box to create meaningful comms
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively while planning and executing on multiple projects simultaneously
- Design-centric communicator, skilled in both PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Great time management skills and a fanatical attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Exposure to product development at a SaaS company
- (bonus points!) Experience with Identity Management, Security or Governance
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.