The OCM Program Manager will lead OCM planning, design, development and execution activities, holistically, in support of multiple simultaneous initiatives in support of the Service Delivery Redesign Program within the Ascension Technologies Transformation office. This role will be focused on the successful transition from current state operating and service delivery model to a future state, utilizing OCM methodologies and related tools across all IT towers within the organization.
What You Will Do
Manage assigned program(s) to meet business objectives.
- Design, develop, implement and manage change deliverables that will enable impacted users to successfully transition from their current state to a future state
- Drive change management activities with cross-functional team members to ensure adoption to include communications, stakeholder engagement, training and HR functions.
- Develop change project plans, manage issues, and monitor/report out progress
- Guide impacted employees, leaders and managers through change activities to maximize adoption
- Develop and manage change enablement work plan to engage stakeholders and provide visibility to needs and challenges as it relates to change, communication, job/organizational design, process and training
- Conduct Change Readiness Assessments (stakeholder analysis, impact assessment, etc)
- Evaluate change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk
- Development and execution of strategic training plans to prepare individuals for success during and after the change
- Provide actionable recommendations to reduce risk and resistance to change adoption
- Assess and monitor change adoption and behavior shifts and make recommendations
- Develop corrective action plans based on lessons learned
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Articulate needs of the program to stakeholders in daily/weekly status meetings
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Solid business acumen, comfortable to tailor communications and present to a variety of audiences, from executive to project teams.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Able to tailor communication style and content for a variety of audiences
- Able to frame and resolve issues, dive into the details, and drive to closure
- 8-10+ years of progressively responsible experience leading OCM initiatives for strategic and transformation programs, preferable in a remote environment.
- Demonstrated success in OCM disciplines such as change strategy, strategic communications, learning and development, transformation management.
- Background in IT, specifically Healthcare IT
- PROSCI or other accredited change management program certification
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.