Project Coordinator, KW Commercial
What you’ll be called: Project Coordinator, KW Commercial
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
About KW Commercial:
KW Commercial is the commercial real estate arm of Keller Williams Realty. Our commercial team consists of the most knowledgeable, results-driven brokers backed by the most innovative and scalable technology the commercial real estate industry has to offer.
What you’ll do:
As the Project Coordinator, KW Commercial, you will execute key administrative and operational projects to allow the KW Commercial Division to grow in membership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the KW Commercial team to support the needs of the more than 2,000 KW Commercial brokers.
- Support the growth of KW Commercial by managing the recruiting process, including emails, maintaining reports, and scheduling conference calls.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all inquiries into KW Commercial, providing exceptional customer service, managing all customer complaints and ensuring resolution.
- Plan and execute all KW Commercial events, including Family Reunion, Commercial Retreat and other industry-related events.
- Create and distribute presentations, emails, reports, spreadsheets, newsletters and communications on behalf of the Director of KW Commercial.
- Own the KW Commercial Operations Manual, ensuring all systems and processes are documented and up to date.
- Assist with the department budget, including tracking department expense reports, managing vendor contracts and processing invoice payments.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience.
- Technologically savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Commercial real estate experience.
- Adept at learning new software programs, including Salesforce, Tableau and Navision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize and adjust to changing business needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.