Project Coordinator - New Markets at Invitae
Can be remote US
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing in order to lower healthcare costs and improve outcomes for billions of people.
To help realize this mission, we’re looking for a project coordinator to join our new markets commercial team. In this role, you will support cross-functional efforts to develop and execute on mid- to long-term commercial strategy. You are detail-oriented, organized, and love to problem solve. You have a can-do attitude and can work across business areas, people, and projects to track key initiatives, communicate priorities, and anticipate and help remove any obstacles. You are a strategic thinker and you have a passion for shaping the future of genetic testing.
What you’ll do:
- Organize biannual strategy planning sessions and bring together cross-functional teams to develop and align on long-term commercial vision and strategy
- Create and keep updated company-wide resources to communicate long-term commercial vision and strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement tools, set milestones, and track progress on key initiatives that align with the long-term commercial strategy
- Strategize with key stakeholders on balancing competing priorities, challenging timelines, and resource deployment
- Help develop market building plans for 3-5 target new markets
- Support advancement of critical research collaborations, track progress, and help address any blockers that may arise
- Build and maintain list of key opinion leaders for target new markets in collaboration with marketing, sales, and medical affairs teams
- Proactively monitor and report on market activity in target new markets
What you bring:
- 1+ years professional work experience
- Experience in project management
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tools
- Ability to take initiative and work in an unstructured environment
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity, humility and a knack for hard work
- Recognized team player. You know that it takes a village. And how to rally the village.
- The ability to say: I don’t know but am excited to figure it out/try.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.