WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with account managers to oversee a core group of customer accounts.
- Build relationships with your customers and industry partners to make them feel loved and appreciated.
- Think creatively to solve issues that come up over the course of a project.
- Confirm customer and administrative requirements, timelines, and scope to plan a course of action for each request.
- Oversee a project to completion while keeping solid lines of communication open with your customer and team.
- Identify and connect with service partners who can deliver on-schedule solutions that excite customers.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- 0-1 years of customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Passion for solving problems
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills and process orientation
- Ability to thrive, adapt, and grow in a fast-paced team environment
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment, including quarterly company sponsored team outings
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- Free parking
- Cool swag
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Read Full Job Description