Project Coordinator at LogicMonitor
What You'll Do:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring implementation projects on the Professional Services team are completed on time, within budget and meet the highest quality delivery of services to LogicMonitor customers. The Project Coordinator facilitates coordination, scheduling and reporting of small and medium implementation projects. This position works closely with customers and Solutions Engineers to plan, prioritize, and execute project plans.
- Develop and implement project schedules to meet agreed-to deadlines. Engage in ongoing client meetings to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other Professional Services Project Managers / Coordinators to coordinate, schedule and align resources for incoming PS projects.
- Work in tandem with Solutions Engineers to plan the delivery of services offered in PS packages.
- Drive action and follow-through with engineers, partners, internal stakeholders and customers to minimize and eliminate project delays and inactivity.
- Gather project success criteria and build documented project plans.
- Flawlessly juggle multiple, simultaneous PS projects.
- Ensure project success from inception to completion.
- Ensure projects stay on track and within budget.
- Define and maintain accurate timeframes throughout a project's lifecycle.
- Identify and highlight project risks, issues and challenges with all parties involved.
- Maintain high standards for organization, communication and ensuring customer success.
- Anticipate challenges and issues with project timeframes or scope. Manage expectations with all involved stakeholders.
What You'll Need:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Inquisitive and self-motivated
- 2+ years related professional experience
- 0-2 years IT, services or agile project management experience
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodology; Smartsheet, JIRA or Harvest experience a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Creative and critical thinker with ability to translate customer needs to technical requirements