Project Delivery Manager at Brinqa
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic project delivery manager who is motivated and can bridge the gap between business requirements and the technical solution. As a member of the delivery engineering team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to creating and extending a cutting-edge product leveraging the latest technologies. The position requires travel.
- Manage delivery of multiple projects through the complete engagement life cycle. This includes ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within budget, and meet customers’ business and technical requirements
- Understand high-level business, functional and technical solution requirements, and be able to facilitate communication and coordinate discussions that drive decisions at the appropriate stage of the process
- Develop customer communication plans, define delivery team roles and responsibilities on the project, plan and manage project schedules
- Monitor and track progress against milestones, deadlines, and budget. Report on these items to key internal and external project stakeholders.
- Maintain issue logs and facilitate issue resolution. Anticipate, manage, and address risks and project challenges
- Oversee production of project-specific documentation, project plans, requirements and design documents, manage sign off, customer change control and project close out processes
- Drive promotion and adoption of program and project management best practices throughout the services delivery organization.
- End to End validation of the product solutions from Project Kick off to Go Live & ensure quality deliverables.
- Ensure that the software meets the specified Functional Specification, Technical Design or Detailed Design Document.
- Installation, integration, and deployment of the Brinqa product in client environments.
- Track record of successful delivery management on multiple concurrent projects to enterprise customers within a technically complex and dynamic environment
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Cybersecurity and Enterprise IT environments as well as web-based technologies for assistance in troubleshooting customer issues. Past experience in deploying security tools is a plus.
- Comprehensive skillset and knowledge of program management, related tools, and methodologies
- Experience successfully engaging senior and executive management, as well as a diverse group of stakeholders
- Familiarity and experience managing Information security projects is a plus