Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a Project Director at Cision, you will be responsible to coordinate, train, and advise teams that deliver customized media reports and alerts to clients across all sectors. As well, you'll lead the development and delivery of monitoring efforts across traditional and social media to support clients' internal communications, improve their understanding of the media landscape, and increase the effectiveness of their communications strategies.
In this role you will be responsible to maintain and evolve relationships with our news clients, and ensure that they can maximize their results from Cision's reporting capabilities and tools.
You will help us with/by:
- Propose innovation to existing media analysis work performed by PRIME and direction of future work
- Maintain understanding of client objectives and priorities
- Liaise with PRIME project team and key stakeholders
- Propose research questions and carry out the research leveraging PRIME data other data sources
- Advance the client's understanding of the client's reputation in the media and the performance of its communications unit through defined research agenda
- Dedicated to the client's section as an analytics lead
You will be a good fit if:
- 5-10 years of experience in media analysis
- Analytically-minded and highly adept at data analysis
- Experience communicating findings to key stakeholders
- Experience in comms/PR/media relations generally – former agency or in-house experience, for example
- Perspective on various methods of analyzing social/news media (beyond just reach-based metrics)
- Experience with audience research a plus, especially if experience includes merging audience with media research
- Experience with or knowledge of global health/global development helpful but not required
- Seattle area a plus, but not required
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.