Project Management Coordinator
PROJECT MANAGER COORDINATOR
ABOUT THIS POSITION
You will use your strong attention to detail and your quest for understanding to work with stakeholders to build relevant, accurate project plans. You will help the team improve processes and increase efficiency without sacrificing quality for results. The ideal candidate is very organized and can identify patterns in disparate pieces of information. You will work closely with developers, product managers, Quality Assurance, as well as stakeholders from all departments.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand adding millions nationwide each year.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE ACEABLE PMO TEAM
The PMO team defines and maintains project management standards across Aceable. We are responsible for keeping best practices and project status and directions in one place, and enabling the repetition and execution of Aceable’s projects and initiatives. Our team is the keeper of documentation, guidance, and metrics for the execution of all projects, and ensures that projects are completed on time and on budget.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Plan and implement projects
- Assist with defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Assist with defining tasks and required resources
- Create schedules and project timelines
- Track deliverables
- Support PMO team with administrative tasks, documentation, and load balancing project responsibilities as needed
- Monitor and report on project progress, decisions and changes, including problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) defined by the leadership team
- Document all internal and external projects and processes, with a continuous eye on improvement and efficiency
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-2 years in a project management or equivalent position
- Familiarity with SmartSheets or similar project management software
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Comfortable managing conflict resolution
- Ability to work well under pressure
- PMP Certification
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.