“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
The Quality and Accreditation Project Manager works as a vital member of the Quality Management team serving as a key contributor to the success of Bright HealthCare’s accreditation program. This role will work with internal and external partners to complete all aspects of accreditation projects, as well as monitor and maintain the success of programs. This role will also collaborate with the Bright Health Compliance Department to assist with any CMS or other regulatory agency auditing functions.
The Quality and Accreditation Project Manager job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items:
- Coordinate project milestones, deliverables, and production timelines to meet deadlines and ensure overall successful execution for all accreditation audits
- Creates reporting dashboards, including executive summaries, to communicate status, risks and barriers for internal and external accreditation audits
- Support the internal Accreditation Maintenance Program through documentation review against existing and new accreditation standards and to identify process issues and contributes to the design of solutions while
- Support the corrective action process during audit preparation
- Facilitates accreditation workgroups with key stakeholders across the organization
- Maintains current knowledge of all applicable accreditation standards (i.e., URAC, NCQA)
- Other duties as assigned
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or a related field is required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in health care, preferably in a managed care organization required.
- Three (3) or more years of project management experience required.
- Experience with URAC, NCQA, JC, or other healthcare audits is preferred.
- Experience with process development, management, and improvement is preferred.
- · Requires exceptional customer service skills (in person and telephonic)
- · Requires proficiency in Microsoft products, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology, and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized, and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities, we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.