Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Project Manager will be accountable for partnering with Actuarial leaders and staff along with enterprise staff in leading the design, development and management of key initiatives, ensuring programs are operationally sound, have measurable targets, are aligned to key performance indicators, orient to strategy, and deliver a positive ROI.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects across a matrixed environment including facilitation of meetings and follow up with key stakeholders
- Support assigned programs by creating project timelines, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work
- Monitor multiple projects through design, development, documentation, and implementation phases
- Create supporting processes and workflows
- Maintain and communicate program development cache of documents, programs, and supporting material
- Develop and prioritize program goals and objectives
- Identify and set Key Performance Indicators, Revenue, Savings, and ROI Objectives
- Identifies issues and works with manager and stakeholders to address them
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Three (3) or more years related experience required, preferably within a health plan or related field
- Experience facilitating meetings and aligning resources to ensure projects and program stays on-scope, on-schedule, and on-budget required
- Strong documentation skills -- can document program execution plans and variances to standard approaches required
- Experience and comfort in presenting data analytics, outcomes, and measures in health care required
- MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project) required
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Experience in and/or certification in a project management and/or performance improvement methodology (6 Sigma Black or Green Belt, Lean, PDSA, Scrum, etc.) is preferred
- Comfortable with creating and managing timeline driven work plans, as well as creating process flow documentation that supports your work
- Ability to drive results in a collaborative environment, creating and leading projects in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in leveraging data and technology to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience in developing training resources, leading training programs to address business needs
- Must be self-motivated, able to take initiative, and able to thrive and drive results in a collaborative environment.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.