As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Program Manager, Business Applications to manage the projects around our business applications. We need a motivated expert who has experience in a cloud-centric environment that is willing to work with a multitude of end users and systems to complete the project at hand. You will be on a team that helps support a variety of ATS, HRIS, ERP and CRM systems like Bullhorn, Paylocity, Netsuite, and others 3rd party applications that support those systems.
Why Join us? Our Information Technology team at Workrise resides inside of the Engineering group and reports to our CTO. We are working on creating a fast-scaling, people-centric, and results driven team, and the Business Applications team will help us bring the customer-facing systems into our realm. We want to automate and integrate all the things, and if that is your mentality, this is the place for you.What you’ll be doing:
- Work with business, IT, and operations partners to identify and implement process optimizations, as well as automate business workflows for business applications such as Bullhorn, NetSuite, and other emerging technologies.
- Achieve end user satisfaction through successful delivery of the project, and helping to manage the project team from beginning to end
- Create, revise and maintain project and resource plans (including defining scope, deliverables, and ROI for each project)
- Complete standard project communications such as blockers logs, risk mitigation alternatives, and implementation plans
- Ensure completion of user acceptance testing, standard operating procedures, and project post-mortems
- Support and help drive process documentation (e.g., User Guides, FAQs, Training Videos)
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with internal stakeholders & involve the right stakeholders needed to resolve blockers quickly
- Proactively highlight cross-functional gaps and identify strategic initiatives to execute
- Contribute to training and change management efforts to enable operational excellence across the organization.
- Strong experience with JIRA and Agile methodologies
- 5 years+ consulting (Bain, McKinsey, Big 4, etc.) and/or project management experience in a small to mid-sized startup environment required
- Experience managing ERP, HRIS or other software implementations
- Experience collaborating with both business and software engineering / development teams.
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments
- Ability to work with limited direction and with ambiguity without a loss of performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience interacting with technical and functional teams
- Demonstrated excellence in influencing and managing change across a distributed team
- Possesses a passion for process improvement with an approach that encourages innovation, elimination of waste, and efficiency improvements
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems, and tools with a specific focus on upstream/downstream impact
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather requirements
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!