Project Manager (Contract) at EZ Texting
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.Role Overview:
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to organize and coordinate a multi-phase technical rollout across EZ Texting’s business. You will provide guidance to teams & oversee the progress of key deliverables and related operations. The expected duration of the project is 3 to 5 months.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing or coordinating staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. A critical success factor is timely and consistent communication across the various stakeholders and team members so the overall project and related program is clear.
The goal is to ensure that the project delivers the desirable outcome to the EZ Texting organization and its customers.Primary Responsibilities:
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected tasks and projects
- Coordinate cross-project activities both within the Product and Engineering team as well as cross functional teams responsible for rollout
- Develop and control deadlines, activities, and project timelines
- Apply change, risk and resource management as needed in consultation with stakeholders in product and the customer teams
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- 5+ years of experience as a Project or Program Manager or other related position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Thorough knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Skills using MS Office and/or G Suite; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project, or similar) is important
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills for both written and verbal updates
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Experience in the SDLC practices and also related organizational and GTM processes across business functions to ensure mid to large scale technology changes are adopted across functions.
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.