Project Manager, Distribution at Bright Health
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and other teams (both internal and external).
- Plan, manage, and coordinate multiple assigned functional projects simultaneously, ensuring that stated goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames. Recognize when to adapt and shift tactics as applicable to the needs and context of the project.
- Utilize the work breakdown structure, user stories or appropriate methodology to drive the development and implementation of the integrated work plans.
- Create and implement issues management, risk management, communication, change management, and relationship management.
- Coordinate, plan and facilitate meetings with project teams and coordinate the interaction with other departments using proven tools and techniques. Make presentations to large audiences as required.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the project sponsor and the project team. Foster an environment that results in team cohesiveness and motivation.
- Manage and control project progression to successful completion, including: identifying required tools and methods; monitoring schedules and resourcing for compliance with established constraints; identifying and communicating lessons learned; developing transition plan from project to production; managing project documentation; and/or, performing other related activities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Four (4) or more years of experience in medium scale project planning, resourcing and reporting
- Expert level proficiency with MS Office suite
- Working knowledge of Distribution concepts, practices, and principles to provide a foundation for growth related work
- Four (4) or more years of experience in Healthcare
- Experience with External Relationship Management
- Experience working with diagramming tools such as Visio, LucidChart, or others
- Experience working with a Health Exchange and/or Medicare Advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience in high touch communication strategies
- Ability to work both individually and well with a team. Ability to express complex concepts to multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of experience
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design solutions that meet the business needs
- Ability to work cross-functionally, spanning external teams, marketing, technology, operations, clinical, provider relations, markets and others that contribute to driving an exceptional experience for members
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written, and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, including executive leadership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior attention to detail
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Project management certifications are preferred for this role. Project Management Professional (PMP, PMI-ACP) certification, Scrum Master (CSM) certification (Preferred)