Project Manager - Implementation
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
About the Role
Are you the type of person that friends and family know will get something done if they ask for a favor? Do you love taking complex projects and breaking them down to the steps to get from point A to point Z? Do you thrive in a faced-paced, supportive environment where the opportunity to be part of mission critical initiatives is exciting? Can you tell the difference between urgent and important? Would your colleagues describe you as organized, thorough and committed to meeting deadlines?
You may just be who we are looking for.
Opcity is looking for a dynamic Project Manager that is excited to work as a part of our Product team ensuring key initiatives in existing enterprise sales, business development, support and marketing efforts are deployed in alignment with client expectations and product roadmap. This role will report to an executive team member, the head of product, and will work closely with multiple departments in a cross-functional capacity.
Areas of Ownership
- Operate Urgently and Accurately - Work with sales, partners, customers and support to develop scalable project management systems and protocols for speed, accuracy, efficiency and client satisfaction
- Clearly and Proactively Communicate - Build and maintain internal and external communications and activities to ensure all parties are clear on progress, next steps and needed resources. This role has client-facing aspects.
- Create Buy-in and Clarity with Team - Regularly meet with internal stakeholders to identify process improvements to ensure objectives are met
- Demonstrate Commitment to Objectives - Own the processes necessary to deploy to completion essential new initiatives including onboarding new partners with clarity on how to prioritize activities for maximum impact to client and business success
- Drive Project to Completion - Proactively work with project stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate completion of a project.
- Identify and Mitigate Risk - Build deep knowledge of the product and the process in order to highlight risks and suggest alternative solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Document, Prioritize and Validate Needed Improvements - Partner with leadership to design processes for teams you support to operate with with less friction, more speed and success.
- Set and Deliver on Clear Expectations - Manage communication of expectations for project goals to all internal stakeholders and document results.
- Deliver Data Driven Insights - Develop ad hoc and ongoing reporting and analysis, creating KPI insight across entire set of responsibilities
- Be Flexible and a Team Player - Act as a resource to the entire Product team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
- Leverage Technology to Increase Productivity and Scalability - Identify and execute on new strategic opportunities to automate, streamline and simplify delivery of diverse projects
The Ideal Background
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred) with a minimum 2-3 years working experience in a B2B strategic account management or project management environment.
- 2+ years experience managing complex project management functions in technology or high growth organizations a plus
- Proven experience creating workflows and managing function specific technology solutionsStrong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a bias towards taking action and problem-solving.Willingness to learn and be open to feedback and coaching.A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams.Able to multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
What We Offer
- What We OfferWorking with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success
- Casual work environment and recognition for your hard work!Competitive payMedical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus
- Flexible and Dependent Care Spending AccountsInvestment in growing your career and providing you the opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business modelFree lunch and snacks! Alongside fun events and amazing co-workers!
Read Full Job Description