Project Manager, M&A Integrations
What you'll be doing
- Lead project teams to execute projects while demonstrating sound judgment, critical thinking skills, and a sense of urgency.
- Create, revise and maintain project and resource plans (including defining scope, deliverables, and ROI for each project).
- Complete standard project communications such as blockers logs, risk mitigation alternatives, and implementation plans.
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with internal stakeholders & involve the right stakeholders needed to resolve blockers quickly.
- Ensure business readiness for internal and external project launch or M&A integration.
- Proactively highlight cross-functional gaps and identify strategic initiatives to execute.
- Execute on improvements to project management process and organizational efficiency.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years working in high growth startups, consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent experience. MBA a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrated unwavering ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with limited direction and with ambiguity without a loss of performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience interacting with technical and functional teams
- Needs to be comfortable presenting to Senior Management
- Demonstrated excellence in influencing and managing change across a distributed team
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments.
- Possesses a passion for process improvement with an approach that encourages innovation, elimination of waste, and efficiency improvements
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems, and tools with a specific focus on upstream/downstream impact
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather requirements
- Experience with M&A integration project management a strong plus.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary