RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Project Manager for Sale Enablement Team at RigUp will help accelerate and simplify the delivery of Sales Enablement programs to our Sales Team with three main areas, optimization, standardization and execution. In this role you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end process for delivering sales enablement programs for the RigUp Sales Team to be effective in having the right customer conversations to drive measurable business results.
RigUp is hiring a Project Manager that will be responsible for leading the execution of key project work-streams throughout the project lifecycle. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and has a passion for building relationships with the men and women in the energy industry. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience developing standard methods to optimize project implementation within the organization for future programs essential to our business goals. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and maintain Sales Enablement project plans, identify resource needs and manage project schedule
- Collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks through regular status updates and analysis
- Rank and manage collaboratively all the competing priorities, risk management and deadlines
- Partnering with internal cross-functional teams to streamline the overall process and communication
- Create reporting structure and standardize project plans
What you should have
- 5+ years of project and/or launch management experience
- 2-3 years of experience building teams and managing/developing people
- Strong attention to detail, deadlines and execution excellence
- Team player who leads with kindness in all that they do
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks with varying deadlines
- Strong collaborative nature and communication skills to work effectively and efficiently with peers, SME’s, leadership, stakeholders, etc. across the RigUp landscape
- Excellent verbal and writing skills for a variety of audiences
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description