Project Manager, Senior
As a Blackbaud Professional Services Project Manager, you will be accountable for the project lifecycle which includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.
Key activities that will ensure client and project success include:
- Development of project plans including strategy definition, project forecast allocation, timelines and milestones, and contingency planning.
- Application of business and technical knowledge in the development of project plans and tools to manage the delivery and implementation of the solutions.
- Collaboration across resources to effectively carry out tasks and deliverables within the project.
- Management of project status, risk management, staff mentoring and deliverable quality assurance, budget and timeline
- Ability to influence others to gain consensus on a desired outcome
- Thinks through and communicates clearly goals, interests, and positions in negotiation or conflict situations.
- High degree of autonomy and ability to collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholder organizations
- Willingness to act with empowerment to think innovatively and creatively on ways to provide clients solutions and improve Blackbaud processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence at all levels of client engagement
- Creative and critical thinker with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 year of experience in project management
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with direct marketing or fundraising campaigns highly desirable
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products and the non-profit industry are a plus
- PMP certification desired, not required