Project Manager - Support Operations
Project Manager - Support Operations
Drillinginfo is now Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team.Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Project Manager - Support Operations to join our Customer Support team in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Manage all support related projects, including but not limited to acquisition integrations, launch new software, tech consolidation and other corporate initiatives.
- Lead project teams using an agile project management methodology.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business drivers, define scope, goals, deliverables, dependencies and risks;
- Develop full scale project plans including phases, tasks, resource requirements and target dates.
- Track and execute against project plans.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve desired outputs.
- Manage change by regularly communicating with stakeholders through team check ins, written status reports, project dashboards and assignments.
- Closed loop procedure – after execution transition into monitor phase, gather feedback for modifications needed. Allocated resources for follow up on outstanding items.
- Initiate close of projects to include handover documentation, project deliverables and responsibilities to leadership team
- Research and conduct comparative analysis of software tools (existing and new) to address core team needs/requirements
- Manage contracts for software tools, coordinate with admin on license management.
- Coordinate all communications for support ops; hold parties accountable and gather necessary info to keep teams informed. Includes high level project updates, priorities, key initiatives. House updates in all the essential locations (eg Confluence, One Drive and support intranet site.)
- Resource allocation and fill in where resources are not available. Includes BI, Admin, IT.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions, be a thought leader on the team
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management, preferably in a technical or SAAS environment
- A track record of productive working relationships. In other words…people want to work with you and respect the way you approach difficult challenges and hard conversations;
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with multiple departments
- Proven ability to get the job done under pressure with competing priorities.
- Nimble, able to quickly adapt to changing environments and priorities
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) across many levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and consulting skills with all levels of employees
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Aptitude to challenge conventional schools of thought but at the same time be open to criticism and to be able to learn from failed experiments