Project Manager, Technical Services at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We have been growing the Technical Services team to build upon the rapid success and adoption of MongoDB. We need to scale our process and systems to meet the growing needs of the team and customers.
The Project Manager, Technical Services will use their exceptional analytical and organizational skills to ensure that they prioritize the key initiatives and work with the global Technical Services organization and cross-functional departments to ensure timely, successful implementation.
Project Managers are a part of the Operations team within the Technical Services organization and play a critical role in the scaling of our elite Technical Services organization.
We’re looking for individuals who are willing to roll-up their sleeves and have a strong passion for driving excellence in program delivery by problem solving and collaborating across the global team.
This role can be based out of our Dublin office or remotely in EuropeResponsibilities
- Work with internal stakeholders, managing day-to-day project planning and execution, project scope, expectations, and risks, and ensuring timelines are met and quality deliverables are produced
- Partner with Technical Services Program Managers, team leads, and internal customers to enhance mechanisms for identifying and reporting requirements, issues, and opportunities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to verify assumptions, evaluate outcomes, and challenge conventional wisdom
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Identify gaps in internal documentation that can be addressed by new content or processes
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling all of the data associated with projects and task-tracking
- Possesses demonstrable analytical skills - able to use data to derive impactful insights and drive decisions in a business environment
- Enjoys working in complex, technical environments
- Skilled at communicating across a diverse set of technical and non-technical teams
- Able to adapt appropriately to real-time changes
- Experience implementing and improving processes and tools that inform the daily life of the Technical Support team members; educate team members on new improvements
- Experience with:
- SQL/ analytics
- Customer Support
- At ease operating in a small, dynamic, fast-growing team
- Self-sufficient with a can-do attitude and a belief in personal accountability
- Experience working closely with Software Engineers, QA, Product Owners, and cross-functional engineering teams to deliver high-quality products and features
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.