Who Are We?
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best constituent-focused organizations to succeed. Through our constituent engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touch point. After 20+ years of innovation within the industry and hundreds of successful outcomes, our clients have trusted us to be their primary technology partner.
As a member of our Professional Services division, the Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of implementations including managing key customer relationships, driving project schedules, managing project resources, and budgets. We are seeking highly motivated and hands-on project managers who can learn quickly, grow with the company, and who look forward to the challenge of delighting our customers and building our business.
Does the below sound like you are talking about yourself?
- Ability to manage key customer relationships at all levels, including executive and senior management
- Outstanding client-facing skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to lead and influence a team
- Adhere to all Personify best practices, standards, and procedures in the performance of job duties
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Work in both direct management and matrix structures
If the below applies to you... we want to talk!
- PMP certification
- 3+ years of experience managing projects as the single point of contact, with responsibility for project deliverables and quality
- Association Industry background
- Digital producer, or website production, experience
- Experience implementing project management best practices across a broader team