Project Manager at realtor.com
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:17 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Project Manager, Implementation works as part of our Product team to set up lead sources, and support various projects for enterprise sales, business development, and marketing efforts. This role will report to a manager and will work closely with multiple departments in a cross-functional capacity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with the vendor/partner both internal and external to coordinate implementation for lead delivery.
- Follows standard operating procedures and proactively informs internal stakeholders and various team leads of progress and milestone completion on various efforts.
- Manages project and implementation deliverables and timelines set by management.
- Uses various documentation and change control processes to maintain records of implementation and continuity.
- Maintain internal and external communications to ensure all parties are clear on progress, next steps, and requirements. This role has client-facing aspects.
- Act as a resource to the entire Product team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
- Other job duties as assigned by management.
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred), or a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience coordinating projects, or 1-2 years individually managing projects.
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity to coordinate efforts with internal teams. Experience working with external vendors, partners, customers in a direct capacity.
- 2+ years experience managing complex project management functions in technology or high growth organizations a plus.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with narrowed attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with customer service first attitude.
- Self-motivated with a bias towards taking action and problem-solving. Willingness to learn and be open to feedback and coaching. A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams. Able to multitask, coordinate multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
Working ConditionsHours generally are weekday, regular work hours. Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operate phones, computers, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description