Project Manager at realtor.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with the vendor/partner both internal and external to coordinate implementation for lead delivery.
- Follows standard operating procedures and proactively informs internal stakeholders and various team leads of progress and milestone completion on various efforts.
- Manages project and implementation deliverables and timelines set by management.
- Uses various documentation and change control processes to maintain records of implementation and continuity.
- Maintain internal and external communications to ensure all parties are clear on progress, next steps, and requirements. This role has client-facing aspects.
- Act as a resource to the entire Product team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
- Other job duties as assigned by management.
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred), or a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience coordinating projects, or 1-2 years individually managing projects.
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity to coordinate efforts with internal teams. Experience working with external vendors, partners, customers in a direct capacity.
- 2+ years experience managing complex project management functions in technology or high growth organizations a plus.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with narrowed attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with customer service first attitude.
- Self-motivated with a bias towards taking action and problem-solving. Willingness to learn and be open to feedback and coaching. A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams. Able to multitask, coordinate multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.