This position (part of our Professional Services) team is responsible for delivery of Professional Services projects for our customers, including interfacing with client project management, managing resources assigned to projects, managing project schedules, project status reporting, and managing project budgets. This position is a senior position requiring experience gained from numerous services project implementations, with technical skills and Identity Management experience a plus.
· Ensure that services are provided, implemented correctly and billed in a timely and accurate manner
· Serve as point person for the client on Service Delivery issues / escalations and take accountability for remedying any service failures
· Manage with a focus on profitability and productivity to ensure client satisfaction
· Provide strategic updates on clients’ performance to SailPoint Senior Management. Provide regular status updates to account teams and Sales Managers
· Identify new opportunities for expanding SailPoint product/service usage to maximize client success and SailPoint revenue growth
- Assist with the sales process for services portions of deals, including statement of work generation
· 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years Project Manager experience.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners
· Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
· Experience managing multiple projects
· Familiarity with the following technologies a plus:
· web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
· Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
· Directories (LDAP, AD)
· enterprise HR systems (SAP, PeopleSoft)
· programming languages such as Java, .NET or C++
· identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell)
· Security software or internal IT audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Technical degree or Master’s degree a plus)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.