DISCO Project Managers (“PM”) work side by side with clients to help them use the DISCO product for all of their ediscovery and investigation needs. From matter kick-off to case closeout, you’re the one who helps customers get the most of our their DISCO solution. This is a remote position supporting our West Coast clients.What You'll Do
- Serve as primary POC to manage customer data through the ediscovery lifecycle
- Create review workflows and administer DISCO databases
- Advanced knowledge of the DISCO platform and its capabilities so that you can advise clients on best practices for early data assessment, document review and production, trial, and depo preparation
- Act as DISCO ambassador with clients and at client functions
- Develop rapport and open communication with clients regarding DISCO usage, status reporting, and core product functionality
- Deliver product training to attorneys and litigation support specialists
- Provide feedback and feature requests to the product and engineering teams
- You have 3+ years of ediscovery project management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department or service provider
- Deep knowledge of industry standard review and production tools including Relativity, Everlaw, Axcelerate, iConect, etc.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on detail and responsiveness
- Ability to manage multiple, fast-moving projects at a given time
- Familiarity with data collection and processing software
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills to help troubleshoot technical challenges
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and client-service orientation skills
- Must reside in either the Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Seattle Metropolitan area
- You've obtained a BA or BS
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.