Project Manager at Social Solutions
Are you energized and enthusiastic about delivering high-quality services to customers? Are you driven to solve problems through collaboration and creative thinking? Are you motivated to help non-profits adopt technology that measures outcomes, optimizes programs and communicates impact? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Partner with technical experts to deliver services purchased by our non-profit and public-sector clients
- Continually monitor the big picture to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction
- Meet weekly over Zoom with each customer. Your day will be a mix of customer calls, internal huddles, and behind-the-scenes work.
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with customers and coworkers. Build trust and influence within all relationships.
- Build project plans, timelines, and objectives, getting buy-in from all relevant stakeholders
- Track the weekly progress of each assigned project, keeping all stakeholders aware of progress and risks
- Manage the schedules and bandwidth of your two assigned technical experts
- Proactively identify and respond to risks that put the budget, timeline, or customer satisfaction in question. Prevent escalations from occurring on the customer’s side.
- When needed, identify and scope Change Orders for additional services
- Start by following existing processes for delivering projects, and then bring your innovative ideas to the team. We’re always improving.
- Lead difficult conversations with customers regarding project budgets, timelines and priorities
- Simultaneously manage dozens of projects, some of which may be highly visible or strategic within the company
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 4+ years of project or program management experience (creation of project plans, managing budgets and schedules, allocating resources, etc.) in any field
- Experience with software implementations
- Strong relationship-building skills (you gain trust and influence quickly)
- A drive to problem-solve and tackle new challenges each day
- The ability and desire to learn constantly, quickly and independently
- Strong time management skills as evidenced by the ability to manage many deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of and commitment to Social Solutions’ vision of becoming the top provider of performance management software in the country
Preferred Additional Experience
- Experience with human services/social services programs or organizations
- Experience leading teams via remote communication
- Salesforce for account or project management
About Social Solutions Global
Why We’re Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunitiesand more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.