Project Manager at SecureLink
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves, not so much. We aren't afraid of a challenge and understand the autonomous and team effort required to accomplish something great! Founded in 2003, and headquartered in Austin, Texas, SecureLink provides market-leading security, privacy and compliance solutions, securing third party remote access for highly regulated enterprises and technology vendors, as well as insider access with innovative machine learning and audit of access to the most mission critical and sensitive systems of more than 30,000 organizations worldwide across multiple industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, government, legal and gaming.
We believe diversity drives better outcomes. We want you to be you. SecureLink is a place where your ideas and performance matter. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure all our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, and Nashville, TN.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You'll Do
We're growing our team and are looking for a Project Manager to help with the successful deployment of our solution to new customers. Project Managers ensure that all project outlines/timelines are met and are suitable to customer's requirements and business environment before go-live. As a PM, you'll be hands-on throughout the entire implementation process executing a clear and concise project plan and ensuring that we're delivering on everything promised. As timelines change and obstacles emerge, you'll expertly navigate around the challenges and figure out ways to keep the implementation moving along. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Review new customer information from sales, complete documentation & initiate project, reach consensus with customer stakeholders to establish a timeline and project plan
- Schedule and lead customer project meetings, record meeting minutes and action items
- Deliver weekly update emails to customer stakeholders, escalating stalled or blocked items appropriately
- Identify potential roadblocks and offer solutions/alternatives to adhere to the project timeline, routinely updating internal and customer stakeholders on milestone progress
- Track project deliverables, ensuring that internal resources perform the appropriate activity in a timely manner to conclude projects for customers and follow internal escalation processes to address any blockers
- Attend and escalate issues in internal meetings with PMO & project resources
- Use internal systems and follow processes to ensure optimal internal communication and forward progress
- Record results and key metrics for project tracking and evaluation
- Complete handoff process to Customer Success & Account Management at project conclusion
- Elicit customer satisfaction feedback and follow up on actionable items
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience working with projects in technology or similar field, including 1 year of experience coordinating or managing teams in a project-related setting
- Best practices for data entry and documentation, as well as leading project meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Best practices for customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Time management skills
- Solution and goal-oriented
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more. Benefits also include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
- We contribute to your HSA ($2,700 for employee coverage or $5,400 for family coverage).
- We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
- We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.