Project Manager at Ascension
Are you an experienced and certified Project Manager that has managed projects in the IT infrastructure space? Apply Now.
What You Will Do
- Management of Key Strategic Projects for 4+ years
- Budget Oversight and Management
- Manages to Project Priorities; Performs Risk Management.
- Promotes Good Working Relationships.
- Communicates Project Status Upward and to the Client.
- Enforces Effective Change Control
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- CAPM and/or PMP Certification
- 10+ years Project management experience
- Managed Service Provider and Vendor Management Experience
Manage assigned project(s) to completion.
- Develop project goals, objectives and schedule to align with defined business strategy.
- Define and ensure resources are assigned to meet project goals.
- Develop, track and document all aspects of the project.
- Define project budget and monitors and adjust plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicate and document project quality and progress metrics.
- Address and resolve project issues to ensure project remains on track.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.