Project/Program Manager (Contract)
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
Be a part of a team managing strategic projects in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities and 5+ years of agile/project/program management experience with demonstrated history of working with e-commerce companies.
What you’ll do:
- Create and execute Product Roadmaps, Release Plans and project work plans and revise appropriately to meet changing needs, requirements and/or capacity.
- Create and maintain processes and artifacts for managing intake, prioritization, planning, execution and close-out of key business initiatives.
- Create and maintain visual information radiators and team/program metrics that demonstrate measurable progress toward KPIs and delivery of planned work.
- Assist in the development of business cases, Epics, Features, Stories or other requirement documents.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scope.
- Effectively apply best practice methodology, inspect, adapt and enforce standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections, and make decisions accordingly.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Coach program and delivery teams in best practices of Agile delivery techniques.
- 5+ years prior experience in leading cross-functional projects and coordination (marketing, production, IT, customer service, etc.) following Agile and Traditional/Hybrid project delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Plan-driven).
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner effectively leading and coaching teams in Agile-at-scale.
- A passion & aptitude for technology.
- Understanding of web site design, user interface design principles, usability testing, and web site technologies preferred.
- Strong in building relationships, managing stakeholder expectations and able to communicate at all levels.
- Experience in managing Agile and hybrid/plan-driven programs in Agile Product Lifecycle tools (e.g. Agilecraft, Rally, VersionOne, Jira, etc.) highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate concisely and accurately to executives.
- Experience with scope management, issue & risk tracking, conflict resolution, communicating to clients and partners and vendor management.
- CSM, CSP, ACP, PMP, Six Sigma or Lean certifications are a plus.
- Microsoft Project or similar expertise.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.