PS PMO Lead at Ping Identity
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are currently seeking a US-based Project Management (PM) Team Lead to expand our leadership capacity supporting the PM team within the Professional Services (PS) organization. The PM team is responsible for leading customer-facing PS engagements, developing standardized project management templates and methodologies, and leveraging best practices across all engagements worldwide.
The Professional Services team is part of our Global Customer Success organization at Ping and delivers professional services for federated identity and access management solutions. Our Customer Success Team is charged with building relationships with Ping customers to help maximize their success with our solutions and support their continued growth with Ping.
We are looking for an individual with the ability to provide oversight and guidance to our North American project managers while also leading key global initiatives for the PM team and developing a strong collaborative culture within this virtual team that encourages best practice development and sharing.
- Build a cohesive community of PS Project Managers
- Manage the onboarding, ongoing enablement program and certification program to further the project management expertise within this team
- Work closely with the Professional Services leadership team in establishing standards and consistent processes and setting short- and long-term goals
- Assist in the creation of requirements for PS management reporting
- Participate in the recruiting process for PS Project Managers in North America
- Work in a billable capacity as a Project Manager on a portfolio of select projects
- Proven success in leading small to complex engagements to implement Ping Identity products
- On-boarding and coaching of Project Managers
- Leading the design and rollout of PMO process improvement initiatives
- Leading the design, development and rollout of pre-packaged services for Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- World class interpersonal verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to define and effectively communicate a long-term vision for their team
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships (including partners and customers)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong organizational skills
- High standard for solution and process quality
- Ability to self-manage and independently deliver results
- Experience supporting services sales efforts in the IAM industry. This would include developing Statements of Work, conducting scoping calls with customers, and estimating services work effort for engagements.
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP)