Recruiting Program Manager at Arrive Logistics
- Manage the execution of all pipeline-driving initiatives, spanning our entry level, support services, and university recruiting functions.
- Partner with the Employee Resource Groups at Arrive to drive participation in D&I recruitment efforts.
- Take ownership of Arrive’s referral program, including internal communication, program improvements, and white glove pipeline management.
- Oversee our seasonal internship program and execute our Brand Ambassador program with conversion metrics in mind.
- Identify opportunities to engage with each location’s community meaningfully and coordinate events that attract new candidates.
- Create year-round engagement opportunities internally that leverage the key Alumni networks at Arrive.
- Support the University Relations Manager on event planning and community engagement opportunities across campuses nationwide.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to ensure our employer brand is consistent and present across all resources.
- Support the Recruiting Operations Manager on drawing data-driven conclusions that drive investment decisions.
- Contribute to other project-based initiatives across the Recruiting team as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 4+ years of experience in Recruiting or Talent Management, preferred.
- 1+ year(s) of project management experience, preferred.
- Moderate graphic design and/or digital marketing experience, preferred.
- Creative problem solver - the sky's the limit!
- A passion for delivering exceptional candidate and employee experience.
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to partner cross functionally and with outside vendors successfully.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A high level of personal discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing Recruiting team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonus structure.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in recruiting.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!