Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Sales Enablement at Atlassian is a blend of art & science - the art of expanding the Atlassian ‘no sales’ philosophy of embracing a simplified transparency with the customer, combined with the science of understanding how to build effective product evangelists out of every individual and role in our direct and channel sales organizations.
Atlassian is looking for an Enablement specialist whose primary mission is to onboard, enable and train our Direct Sales teams who help Atlassian customers make informed decisions based on the capabilities of our products.
Atlassian’s products (JIRA, Trello, Confluence, Bitbucket) are used in virtually every industry, vertical, and segment, from SMB to Enterprise, to deliver these technical solutions. Your goal will be to best equip individuals in various customer facing positions to discuss and demonstrate the benefits of the Atlassian suite to address these solutions.
More About You:
For this role, we want someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision - part experienced sales person, part technologist, part program owner and part coach. The job is not just about the technical bits (though that is important) - but also about how to optimize the knowledge and skills of our customer facing teams and to accelerate the customer product adoption cycle. You are a great teammate who is interested in not only enabling your audience, but also looking for opportunities to benefit the larger organization.
Do you have a passion for technical sales & marketing, with the ability to speak on both technical and solution sales? Do you have experience innovating sales methodologies and accelerating learning within distributed sales organizations? We want to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Align with EA Leadership and Management on key priorities
- Help facilitate orchestration between other sales teams - i.e. EDRs & LAs
- Collaborate with Sales Ops to improve processes and document workflows - i.e. account planning, sales process documentation, sales methodology implementation
- Support onboarding of new team members
- Facilitate Coaching & Skills Development
- Help implement sales systems and process strategy - the day in the life story of tools and systems
- Learning and development strategy - help identify skills matrix and up-leveling of skills
- Contextualize Product & Marketing content for the team - What’s in it for me? Why is this important to my role?
- Monitor performance metrics of enablement programs and sales success
- Create and evolve programs that shorten the ramp up time to productivity
Skills and Experience:
- Combination of 4 years of enterprise solutions selling, sales enablement, or sales training experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and partners
- Experience implementing enterprise sales methodologies & helping to drive good sales process & hygiene
- Prior experience selling to the enterprise, preferable B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated interpersonal negotiation and resolution skills
- Proven ability to design and deliver sales training and development programs that scale and measure the results
- Experiencing using technology to build programs that scale.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision-making and commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability, not afraid to get hands-on
- Exposure to using JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and other Atlassian products is a strong positive
- Solid attention to detail and brand alignment
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.