Sales Enablement Project Manager at Unity Technologies
Our global sales enablement team is looking for a project manager to help us build and nurture long-term partnerships that produce best-in-class sales enablement. This will involve working with our partners to develop digestible, timely products, tools and sales skills trainings. This person will be responsible for ensuring the sales team is understanding and adhering to MEDDPICC, being trained on new products and updates prior to launch, and building trainings in our LMS (Workramp). We utilize data first and provide analytics to our stakeholders and strategies on how to improve their program's impact on revenue.
As a project manager for the Create Sales Enablement team, you will play a pivotal role in facilitating revenue outcomes. Along with a cross-functional team of stakeholders, you’ll work on projects that span all levels of size and complexity — from the planning of product launch and product updates to creating micro-learnings, liaising between product/marketing/sales, and everything in between. You will be the intake gatekeeper and will work closely with product and marketing team leads to develop enablement programs and processes that help scale and deliver.
This is an exciting time to join our fast-growing global team!
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring sales has a deep understanding of all the products in this sector that they can sell.
- Building trainings in our LMS (Workramp), tracking completion, and certifying teams.
- Enforce processes and procedures between departments to create efficient and timely workflows.
- Establish schedules through training production planning, coordinating, and troubleshooting.
- Managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, with equal priority across the West.
What we’re looking for
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to pivot effectively.
- Self-reliant, analytical problem solving with the ability to synthesize information into action plans.
- Ability to manage projects in Airtable and/or Asana or other comparable project management platform.
- Experience working with product and product marketing teams.
- High-energy, positive outlook and a person who can bring fun to our communication and pieces of training.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.