Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We know that classic high-pressure B2B sales tactics don't work anymore. We have built a billion dollar, fast-growing business without any of those tactics, based on high-quality products, free trials and a laser focus on customer satisfaction. Those happy Customers convert to paying Customers, crafting a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 150,000+ customers to date. We believe that there is an opportunity to more pro-actively engage with our customers through targeted outbound engagements that will lead to higher conversions and incremental bookings throughout the Customer lifecycle. This role will play an important part in driving a portfolio of projects to help us optimize our Pricing and Packaging delivery processes to complement the flywheel.
More about you
The Sales Ops Program Manager is an individual contributor, with a proven track record of driving complex product and feature launch projects. At Atlassian, you will work closely with our Field Operations, Strategy Business Operations (SBO), and Commerce teams to collect and prioritize demand, and lead projects in a coordinated project roadmap across multiple go-to-market (GTM) functions. You will be wearing multiple hats as you help to qualify projects as they are approved, work with Atlassian teams to understand the change, and coordinate across Field Operations to ensure our teams are aligned with broader launches across Atlassian.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability in a Program Management or Senior Project Management role, ideally working with cross-functional business teams.
- 5+ years in Strategy Consulting and/or Sales/Business Operations, ideally within a high-growth technology company.
- Experience with New product initiation (NPI) processes and/or has successfully led the operational side of product launches.
- Proficiency with using the Atlassian project management & collaboration stack including Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, etc.
- Excellent business insight. A proven understanding of B2B sales, GTM strategies and operations, and have something to contribute in our roadmap planning discussions with executive leadership and key partners.
- Data Driven. You use data to frame, advise and guide the prioritization and decision making process, to lead the health of your programs through delivery, and to assess the success and impact once you are done.
- An ability to think strategically but dive into details when needed.
- Atlassian is a dynamic, fast-paced company, so resourcefulness and flexibility are a must.
- Strong influencing skills. As an individual contributor, you will rely on lots of other people to help define the plan and get it executed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional presence.
More about our team
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We know that classic high-pressure B2B sales tactics don't work anymore. We have built a billion dollar, fast-growing business without any of those tactics, based on high-quality products, free trials and an intense focus on customer satisfaction. Those happy Customers convert to paying Customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 150,000+ customers to date. We believe that there is an opportunity to more pro-actively engage with our customers through targeted, value-added engagements that will lead to higher conversions and incremental bookings throughout the Customer lifecycle. This role will play an important part in managing a portfolio of projects that will help us optimize the “human touch” processes that complement the flywheel.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.