Sales Systems Program Manager - Duo Security at Duo Security
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud. Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
What You’ll Do…
As the Sales Systems Program Manager you will be responsible for working as a liaison with our Internal Systems Team to prioritize projects, complete business requirements documentation, create/maintain the systems roadmap for sales, support testing of new functionality and rollout/training communications. You will have the opportunity to work closely with both business and technical professionals to translate requirements and drive delivery of projects that enable the sales organization to be successful. This is a highly cross-functional role with interaction across multiple departments at Duo to gain alignment regarding requirements for Salesforce.com (or other tool) improvements. Salesforce.com is a tool used across the entire organization and in this role, you will work to make sure that all improvements are a positive change for other areas of the business.
- Align systems utilized by Duo Security’s global sales organization with go-to-market processes.
- Drive efficiency for how the systems are used by reducing manual effort.
- Gain alignment with key stakeholders in the sales organization on systems changes.
- Work with the Business Systems organization to ensure that projects align with sales requirements/expectations and execute all UAT.
- Maintain list of sales systems initiatives; lead prioritization and visibility across the sales leadership team.
- Work collaboratively with members of sales to identify other systems or tools that would improve the experience of the sales organization.
- Be able to travel up to 25% including air travel
- You have 3-5 years experience acting as a Business Analyst for Salesforce.com
- You must have experience working with Salesforce.com
- You have strong written and verbal skills, with a demonstrable ability to translate business requirements to a technical team
- You should have experience rolling out large technical projects to a non-technical organization.
3 Reasons why you should apply
- If you enjoy working in both a business and technical environment
- can manage multiple projects simultaneously and enjoy working cross-functionally
- this is an ideal job for you and a great opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing sales organization.
**Please note: This is not a technical role; If you would struggle with not having the ability to make changes yourself in Salesforce.com, cannot work independently and assess business impact to prioritize projects this might now be the best fit for you.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.