The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of a complex Salesforce.com ecosystem. This is a highly visible role and essential to ensuring that the platform supports mission-critical business functions. As such, you will work closely with leaders and subject matter experts across all business units to ensure the platform is supporting end-user needs while providing an exceptional user experience.
Reporting to the Salesforce Architect, you will be part of our Salesforce team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Administer and support the design and configuration of standard and custom objects, roles, profiles, workflows, custom fields, validation rules, page layouts, etc.
· Manage license, role, and profile assignments for user onboarding, offboarding, and role transitions.
· Provide Level 1 support to troubleshoot end-user issues, and either resolve or escalate to a developer as appropriate.
· Work with stakeholders to create and maintain reports and dashboards that monitor key metrics and drive business decisions.
· Work with data owners to identify and resolve data quality issues according to data governance best practices.
· Build out and maintain the data dictionary.
· Create end-user training documentation that promotes self-service and enablement, onboard new users, and train existing users when knowledge gaps are identified or as new processes and tools are implemented.
· Create and maintain a standard level of team technical documentation on processes and configurations.
· Identify inefficiencies in current business processes, configurations, or automations, and recommend improvement opportunities.
· Coordinate with 3rd party contractors to answer questions on configurations and processes. Perform user acceptance testing on developed solutions.
· Lead data migrations of acquired companies into Salesforce. Document acquired company workflows, identify where gaps exist compared to established workflows, and determine solutions for bridging the gaps. Map, cleanse, and import data. Provide end-user training to acclimate end users to the ESO Salesforce instance and all established processes and procedures.
· Work with stakeholders and Salesforce developers to create comprehensive user acceptance testing plans for larger/complex features, and coordinate testing execution with the required stakeholders.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Salesforce Administrator certification required. Advanced Admin certification a plus.
· 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator at a SaaS company
· Deep knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities on the Lightning platform, including building best practice workflows with Process Builder and Flow.
· Experience with DataLoader and DemandTools (or similar)
· Proficient at analyzing business requirements and creating user stories, design requirements, and acceptance criteria.
· Experience with software development and release best practices, including working in a sandbox and obtaining proper levels of sign-off prior to promoting solutions to production.
· Experience designing, delivering, and maintaining end-user training curriculum.
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Experience with integrations to 3rd party tools such as Conga, TaskRay, Marketo, and Dell Boomi.
· Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM methodology
· Salesforce CPQ administration experience, including creating new products/price books.
· Knowledge of security and compliance best practices.
· Previous experience with acquisition integration.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description