Senior Agile Coach
HomeAway,based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia,Inc. family of brands. HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacationrental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits,especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotelaccommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners andproperty managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
We are looking to add a highly experienced,Enterprise Agile Coach to our team. You will be involved in guiding an agiletransformation of a Tier 1 company. This will require the ability to drivechange across all departments within the company, outstanding facilitation,conflict resolution skills and deep experience mentoring Coaches, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Developers, Managers, and Leadership across theorganizations.
What You’ll Do
- Lead Agile OrganizationalTransformation across our diverse set of organizations (e.g. Product,Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources…)
- Develop and maintain theHomeaway proprietary training and coaching curriculum materials
- Lead classroom andcustomized training sessions for organizations and teams within Homeawaydepartments
- Coach other Coaches,Product, Scrum Masters and Development teams toward continuous improvement asthey transform to agile
- Facilitate the executionof agile aligned with strategic planning, road-map, product feature releasecadence, and sprints.
- Coach and mentor allemployees on the organizational value of Agile mindset to drive implementationsuccess and overall adoption
- Instill the thinkingwithin teams that the common goal is to deliver customer value with speed andquality
- Establish a culture ofcontinuous feedback loops with our customers
- Share agile (Scrum)and/or Kanban best practices through informal communication and/or formaltraining sessions
- Facilitate and supportorganization through Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing stages ofvarious new and existing teams
- Facilitate leadershipteam through the company agile culture transformation (eg. hands oncollaborative exercises/activities, team building, etc)
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of mastery inagile
- 5+ years of agilecoaching experience
- Experience with variousframeworks a plus: SAFe, Kanban, Lean
- Certified EnterpriseCoach (CEC) accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus
- Strong facilitationskills
- Embraces the scientificmethod
- Ability to work with alllevels of the organization
- 10+ years of Softwareindustry experience
- Receptive and open tocontinuous feedback
- Excellent written andverbal communication skills
- Strong presentationskills
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurancebenefits.
- Annualtarget bonus or commission.
- Paidvacation and sick time.
- Vacationrental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program.
- Freesnacks and beverages.
- Frequentcompany update talks with our leadership team.
- Freelisting on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic,adjustable stand-up desk.
- DiscountedMetro & Rail pass.
We arean equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.