Senior Associate, Supply Chain, B2B at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Associate for our B2B business that will be responsible for actively managing our vast network of vendors, creating and facilitating approval/signature routing of vendor contracts, and vendor sourcing. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a vendor/client-centric and entrepreneurial mindset, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated initiative and ability to achieve results.
Why Join us? Our Connect Operations team at Workrise is responsible for all things B2B. As we continue to grow, we are looking for someone that can help drive, support and expand our B2B Supply Chain Operations into industries such as Oil & Gas, Solar, Wind, Construction, and Defense. If you enjoy working with people, solving challenges and have an ability to multitask and manage competing priorities, then come and join our team!What you’ll be doing:
- Source, Initiate RFQ’s, and negotiate pricing to meet cost targets as applicable
- Analyze and negotiate vendor quotes for new business and communicate award decision
- Create Work Order Agreements as applicable
- Lead tactical vendor relationships and discussions
- Assist in vendor performance improvement plans
- Analyze client spend and evaluate current and future supplier base
- Analyze purchasing trends and develop sourcing alternatives
- Continuously identify and source new high-potential suppliers
- Be a contact for the vendor marketplace to resolve any issues/conflicts
- Support other supply chain and company initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2-3 years in Purchasing, Operations Planning, Supply Chain, and/or Strategic Sourcing positions
- Solid business acumen and ability to make recommendations and business decisions with supervisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated initiative and ability to achieve results
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated practical use of vendor management and sourcing principles
- Vendor-centric and entrepreneurial mindset
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.