Senior Care Change Management Consultant at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Digital Call Center Technology products. We enable social customer service, social support and social media marketing. We help teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Our Customer Experience team is seeking a Senior Change Management Consultant to establish a Change Management center of excellence within Khoros that supports Contact Center Digital Transformation needs across all touch-points of the Enterprise Customer Journey. This Senior Change Management Consultant will focus heavily on collaborating with internal teams to drive the development of tools and processes to support both operational and business change management in the Contact Center.
This role will report to the Vice President of Customer Experience and work closely with the Sales and Professional Services team to enable world-class service and solutions for Khoros customers.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team in key stages of the sales cycle - including establishing Khoros as a qualified partner, understanding customer needs and crafting responses to articulate how Khoros supports those needs, and pitching Khoros’ capabilities.
- Developing and delivering compelling custom presentations to highlight Khoros’ Change Management expertise to a specific prospect or customer drawing heavily on past large-scale Change Management efforts.
- Guiding the development, pricing, and proposal of comprehensive Change Management approaches and engagements in our most strategic deals.
- Establishing best practices for enabling the rapid adoption of new Contact Center business strategies across the organization.
- Training internal team members to integrate these best practices into ongoing services delivery and Customer Success Management, and to deliver operational and business change management services to Customers utilizing those tools and processes.
- Partnering with Khoros and Customer stakeholders to define KPIs to monitor and track customer adoption, success, and usage of the tools as they align with customer business objectives.
- Establishing models to assess change impact both in Contact Center operations and in the achievement of broader Customer business objectives
- Establishing repeatable methodologies and tools for supporting change management/ digital transformation conversations, scoping, and planning as part of the project scoping and sales process.
- Building repeatable consultative models and deliverables for evaluating customer and prospects Current Contact Center approaches and desired business outcomes, recommending an immediate plan for change including introduction of new channels and workflows in alignment with the Khoros Care platform, and establishing expected outcomes that demonstrate the ROI of the change.
- Establishing change readiness assessment tools for prospects and Customers then utilize these to support Deal Teams in their consultative selling approach.
- Up-level the capacity of the field to discuss change management in the Contact Center and establish confidence in Khoros as a Change Management partner.
- BS/BA degree or relevant experience
- 10+ years working as a Change Management Consultant in a consultancy working with Fortune 1000 brands
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey ideas and concepts to clients which may include executive levels of management.
- Experience and passion for supporting scoping, proposal development, and change impact assessments.
- Comfortable operating in dynamic, fast-paced efforts, very comfortable with change and ambiguity while delivering against project objectives.
- Experience with elements of Digital Transformation in Contact Centers or deployment of SaaS software.
- Certification in or knowledge of Change Management methodologies (i.e. Prosci).
- Deep cross-team collaboration expertise.
- Experience training new teams and implementing processes across an organization.