Senior GTM Project Manager, Revenue Operations at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a GTM Project Manager to join the Revenue Operations team. In the role, you’ll be responsible for project managing go-to-market plans, ensuring the successful, on-time launch of new products and services. This role will function as the critical interface of execution, managing updates, issue resolution, and general launch metrics across diverse cross-functional teams.
As a GTM Project Manager, Revenue Operations, you’ll work directly with business stakeholders throughout the organization, oversee multiple projects, and balance competing priorities. You’ll lead cross-functional teams consisting of Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, System Administrators, etc.
This position will report to the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations and the role is based Remotely. We're looking for candidates to join us immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Leverage the GTM strategy to create and execute project plans, tailoring as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements while managing the operational aspects of the project and scope
- Develop procedures and tools to help formulate Procore’s project management methodology in collaboration with peers across the organization
- Formalize project scope, deliverables, and timelines
- Develop detailed work plans, budget estimates, and schedules
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations
- Identify GTM program and process improvements that accelerate execution, and lead the implementation of best practices
- Partner closely with the Revenue Strategy + GTM team to ensure project plans are implemented and iterated, providing frontline feedback and driving innovative solutions
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations and work effectively across all levels of the organization (C-Level to ICs)
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and budget
- Experience in go-to-market project management
- Experience delivering projects using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to manage short-term and long-range projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a customer-oriented focus
- Technology savvy, with experience in CRM systems like Salesforce
- Full lifecycle experience, from project initiation, planning to execution and analysis
- Experience developing and managing communications plans
- Management of project schedules and resources using Smartsheet
- PMP, Six Sigma, or other relevant project management certification
- SaaS industry experience
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.